Ever craved a burger that’s more than just a patty and bun? Let’s talk about the Hidden Valley Ranch Burger Recipe, a scrumptious twist that’s making waves in kitchens everywhere. It’s a favorite for anyone aiming to spice up their burger game, especially those looking for that perfect blend of convenience and flavor.
- Lean ground beef
- Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- Cheddar cheese slices
- Hamburger buns
- Olive oil
- Diced onion
- Garlic powder
- Fresh parsley
- Ground black pepper
- Tomato slices
- Green leaf lettuce
Get the printable recipe below with measurements and instructions.
What We Love About This New Burger Recipe
- Flavorful Twist: The dry Ranch seasoning mix transforms the classic burger into a bold, savory delight.
- Easy Preparation: With simple steps and common ingredients, it’s a stress-free meal.
- Versatility: It’s perfect for a cozy family dinner or impressing guests at your next gathering. You can whip it up and add it to your outdoor grill or frying pan in just under a few minutes.
- Add some olive oil to a skillet. Add the onions and sauté them until golden brown.
- Mix beef, parsley, ranch seasoning, pepper, salt, garlic, and onions in a large bowl.
- Take the meat mixture and form into burger patties.
- Cook the burgers in the skillet or on a preheated grill to the perfect internal temperature.
- Top with cheddar cheese until it’s deliciously melted.
- Serve on buns with tomato, lettuce, and your favorite sauce.
Variations and Burger Toppings
- Swap beef out and make ground turkey burgers for a healthier meal.
- Add bread crumbs or a spice rub.
- Try a homemade zesty ranch dip on the side for a creamy twist!
- Sprinkle some Worcestershire sauce into the burgers before cooking for some zing!
- Slice up some red onion to add to the top, along with lettuce, tomato, and pickles.
- Get plenty of slices of cheese for everyone. Try Cheddar, American, or even pepper jack.
- Press the center of each patty for even cooking.
- Use a meat thermometer to ensure the perfect doneness. Hamburgers should reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees. You can cook them longer for a more well-done burger.
- You can use different cooking methods, such as a skillet, outdoor grill, or air fryer, to make the burgers. I personally like a cast-iron pan to make the burgers.
- Swap olive oil with your preferred cooking oil.
- Use turkey or chicken for a lighter version.
- Add some jalapeños into the meat mixture for a spicy burger.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Refrigerate for up to three days.
- Freeze patties to use at another time.
Dish Pairings with Ranch Burgers
- Pair it with a classic Caesar salad, oven-baked potato wedges, or some jalapeño cornbread, which is definitely one of our favorite recipes.
- Add a cold beer or a fruity mocktail recipe. It’s refreshing, and the whole family can join in.
The perfect Hidden Valley Ranch Burger recipe to spice up your next meal is made with simple ingredients and is easy to make! It’s a delightful way to bring bold flavor to your dinner table. Whether you’re grilling outdoors or cooking in your cozy kitchen, this recipe is sure to impress.
Have you ever tried adding your own twist to a classic burger recipe? Let me know in the comments below.
Hidden Valley Ranch Burger Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 4 teaspoons Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Pinch of salt
- 6 slices tomato
- Green leaf lettuce as needed
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the diced onions and stir occasionally, until translucent and beginning to brown. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine ground beef, parsley, dry ranch seasoning mix, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and the slightly cooled onions. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Divide into six equal portions, rolling and compacting with hands before flattening into ½-⅓ inch patties.
- Lightly coat your skillet with non-stick cooking spray and add the burgers.
- Cover with a lid and cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes until browned. Then, flip and cook another 3-4 minutes. Burgers should reach 160 degrees internally. Cook longer if you want well-done burgers.
- Toward the end, while in the skillet, top each patty with cheese until the cheese begins to melt.
- Serve on buns with tomato, lettuce and your favorite sauce.
- Best served immediately.
- Press lightly in the center of each patty to keep the flatter patty shape.
- Great served with our homemade zesty ranch sauce.
I’m Julie, and for over two decades, I’ve been the chief chef, recipe developer, and taste-tester in my own home – a bustling kitchen where love and flavors mix seamlessly. My journey into the world of cooking began simply by feeding my family. Now, I share easy recipes with readers to make their lives easier and more enjoyable.